Modern Technology. Faster Protection.
NUPLURA® PH, the newest advancement in cattle pneumonia protection in the past decade, is the first-ever Mannheimia (Pasteurella) haemolytica vaccine that delivers an outer membrane protein (OMP) combined with molecularly prepared leukotoxoid. This results in a high level of protection against M. haemolytica that is:
- Fast. The only M. haemolytica vaccine demonstrated to deliver immunity in as soon as 10 days.1
- Strong. Consistent levels of pure leukotoxoid in every dose to provide a strong immune response.1
- Smooth. The unique formulation of NUPLURA PH is gentle on calves, with minimal reactivity.1
- Safe. Demonstrated to be safe for calves as young as 28 days.1
- Convenient. NUPLURA PH can be used along with Vira Shield® or BRD Shield® for comprehensive respiratory disease protection.
- Data on file. USDA
Vira Shield is a registered trademark and BRD Shield is a trademark of Novartis AG, Basel, Switzerland.